MEDICA 2019 | The World Forum For Medicine

MEDICA 2019: it is the most important world event for the Medical and Hospital Specialists.

The event is the perfect stage for the presentation of the latest trends in technology, machinery and products applied to the medical industry.

MEDICA 2019 from November 18th till November 21st by Messe Dusseldorf.

During this edition of MEDICA ISI Plast has the chance to show the visitors the full range of Con.e.s. brand solutions, the product line designed to fully meet the needs of the hospital and healthcare sector.

The numbers of MEDICA 2018

In the past season MEDICA has been confirmed as the leading trade fair in the sector worldwide.
Here are some numbers:

  • Over 120.000 visitors
    34% coming from Germany and the remaining 66% coming from abroad
  • 5.273 exhibitors
  • 112.242 m² of exhibition space

Where you can find us

We are looking forward to meet you in HALL 6 on STAND B10 – MEDICA – Messe Dusseldorf – Germany.

Information on the Fair

Dates and Opening Times

From 18th to 21st November

Every day from 10.00am to 18.00pm

To learn more and get more information about the event, please visit the official website www.medica-tradefair.com.

To fix an appointment

Contact us