ISI Trap cherry tree fly trap is an environmentally friendlyand effective solution to combat the spread of cherry tree flies. Thanks to the use of baiting pheromones, without poisons or pesticides, this trap can be used effectively in organic farming.
The yellow colour of the double-sided adhesive sheets, combined with the special bait, attracts cherry tree flies that remain stuck to the trap.
The trap consists of a special double-sided adhesive sheet, the pheromone attractant and a special plastic clip for fixing the trap.
Each pack contains two traps.
Recommendations for use
The trap should be installed on the cherry tree immediately after blossoming.
- Use 1 trap per tree.
- Remove the 2 protective sheets from the special double-sided adhesive sheet.
- Apply the special double-sided adhesive sheet around a branch and fasten it carefully with the help of the special plastic clip (as indicated on the back of the package).
- Wearing PVC gloves or equivalent, take the bait out of the bag (avoiding contact with fingers to prevent other odours from being associated with the bait itself) and place it on the special double-sided sticky sheet on the side facing the ground.
Caution: the capsules may look empty; they actually contain the appropriate amount of pheromones.
- Replace the entire trap (double-sided foil + bait) every 5/6 weeks.
- At the end of use, dispose of according to current regulations.
ISI Trap cherry fly trap enables the ecological and effective elimination of the cherry fly.