BG-Mosquitarie is designed as a practical and effective outdoor tiger mosquito trap for targeted tiger mosquito trapping.
The patented combination of visual signals, convection currents and a special bait lures mosquitoes inside the trap without leaving any way out.
BG-Mosquitarie is made of hard plastic and its size (40 cm diameter) allows easy handling of the trap.
In the package of the BG-Mosquitarie tiger mosquito trap there are:
- Power cable (8 m)
- 1 bag of attractant bait.
The merits of the BG-Mosquitarie tiger mosquito trap are manifold:
- Excellent capture rate
- Targeted capture (not harmful to beneficial insects such as bees, ladybirds and butterflies)
- Environmentally friendly (does not use insecticides or flammable gases such as propane and butane)
- Low power consumption (12 V and 4 W)
Reach: 20 m
Recommendations for use
When to activate the trap
- Set the trap when the outside temperature remains above 15°C for several days (this is when mosquitoes become active and start laying eggs).
- It is essential that the trap works 24 hours a day.
It is advisable to check regularly (every 3 to 5 days) how many mosquitoes have been caught so that the location of the trap can be moved if necessary.
If, in the presence of tiger mosquitoes, after a few days of switched-on equipment you do not notice many mosquitoes inside the trap, it means that the spot chosen for placement is not suitable.
The correct positioning of the tiger mosquito trap is a crucial factor for the effectiveness of the trap.
- The trap should be placed on the groundin the vicinity of mosquito breeding sites (damp places such as water stagnation, pots and saucers, rainwater containers, etc.) and the resting places of these insects (fresh foliage, hedges and other damp, unventilated places).
- For optimal operation of the trap, it is recommended to place the equipment in a windless place, away from direct rain and direct exposure to the sun.
- Anything above the trap (rain cover or bushes and shrubs) must maintain a minimum distance of 0.5 m from the top of the trap.
Environments of use
Any outdoor location is ideal to take advantage of the effectiveness of this special mosquito trap.
- private gardens
- public gardens and parks
- restaurants and bars
- hotels and campsites
- beaches and pools
- sports fields and spa areas